Lakeport Uninsured Motorist Claims Lawyer

People who have suffered serious injuries as a result of an auto accident often experience significant medical, financial and personal challenges. Knowing where to turn for help after an accident is critical.

If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, I encourage you to contact me, attorney J. David Markham. I am committed to helping people who have been injured due to the negligence and wrongdoing of others. To schedule a free consultation, contact my law office in Lakeport, California.

Claims Involving Drivers Who Are Uninsured Or Underinsured

What happens when drivers cause accidents and are uninsured or underinsured? How do accident victims obtain the compensation they need?

Fortunately, California law has protections for car accident victims who have been injured by uninsured or underinsured drivers. California law requires that your auto insurance policy must provide coverage for uninsured/underinsured accident claims, unless you have expressly waived such coverage.

Put My Experience To Work For You

I can review your policy and pursue compensation from your insurance company if you are covered. I can negotiate directly on your behalf. If your insurance company is not willing to fairly compensate you under the terms of your policy, I can pursue compensation on your behalf through arbitration, which is a less formal and time-consuming process than trial.

You can rely on me for the skilled and knowledgeable representation you require. I have more than a decade of legal experience. As a former insurance defense lawyer, I understand the claims process and can put the law to work for you.

Contact A Lake County Uninsured/Underinsured Driver Attorney

From my office in Lakeport, I represent clients throughout Lake County and Mendocino County. I handle each case on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to me unless I recover compensation for you. To schedule a free consultation with a Lakeport uninsured motorist claims attorney, contact my law office at 707-587-4284 or contact me by email.