Family law matters can be emotionally and financially overwhelming. Sometimes, just knowing that you have a knowledgeable and dedicated advocate on your side can make a world of difference.
I am attorney, and I am committed to helping you through this difficult time. I provide skilled and highly personalized representation for clients in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: I can handle all issues that may arise in your divorce, including property division, child custody, visitation, spousal support and child support. I represent clients in contested and uncontested dissolutions.
- Child custody and visitation: I represent clients in custody and visitation matters that arise in the context of divorce, paternity and post-divorce matters, including parental relocation disputes, and modifications of custody and visitation.
- Child support: I assist clients with child support matters in divorce and paternity cases. I also represent clients who are seeking or opposing a child support modification.
- Modifications and enforcement: I represent clients who are seeking or opposing a modification of custody, visitation or child support. I also assist clients with the enforcement of child support orders and divorce decrees.
- Domestic violence: I represent clients who are seeking or opposing a domestic violence restraining order.
- Paternity: I represent unwed parents who have an interest in addressing custody, visitation and child support matters.
- Adoption: I am pleased to assist families with the adoption process.
- Other family law matters
Put my experience to work for you. I have been practicing law for more than a decade. As a former prosecutor and insurance defense lawyer, I have extensive trial experience and strong negotiation skills. As a client of my firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.Read More →